Abloy UK says that its Digital Transformation team has been awarded CLIQ Competence Centre by ABLOY certification, becoming the only approved centre of excellence for CLIQ in the UK and Ireland, and one of only six certified CLIQ Competence Centres globally.
Abloy believes the future of locking and access control is a combination of digital communications and precision mechanical products. For several years the company has invested in developing CLIQ technology to deliver the best range of solutions to meet the increasingly complex and demanding requirements of the market.
At the core of this strategy has been the creation of a number of centres of excellence, with teams trained and equipped to provide technical expertise and professional service and support for CLIQ technology.
The centres have been audited by experts from Finland to ensure the teams meet and maintain the high standards required. These include:
- Technical Expertise: Technical knowledge of CLIQ products and CLIQ Web Management software.
- Customer and Service Expertise: Detailed pre-order planning and on-going technical support to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Commercial Expertise: Business Strategy and long-term customer support.
- Master key capabilities - Expertise and procedural knowledge of Master key systems for Eplanner and CLIQ Web Manager usability.
- Production Expertise: Production processes and security related to CLIQ located in the state-of-the-art factory in Willenhall.
To continue further development of this initiative, Abloy has strengthened its team, recently adding three people to the sales and technical departments to provide the resources needed to deliver comprehensive service and support for CLIQ customers.
Mervi Hiltunen, solution manager for Abloy Oy, says: “Abloy Oy is continuing to invest globally in CLIQ technology, and we believe it’s equally important to make sure the teams that support our customers are trained and equipped to provide professional expertise and service.”