Schneider Electric has announced the UK availability of the Masterpact MTZ, a next generation low-voltage breaker with industry first embedded Class 1 metering.
Launched to the market earlier this year, the Masterpact MTZ is the smartest-ever generation of circuit breakers, combining Schneider Electric’s performance and reliability with new digital capabilities. Masterpact MTZ is being made available in the UK, Spain, Belgium, France, Germany, and the Netherlands, available from local distributors.
Key benefits of the Masterpact MTZ include:
- Embedded Class 1 metering, saving project time and energy usage
- Improved mechanical and electrical performance, even in harsh environments
- Ability to monitor and control circuit breaker safely with a smart phone as main human machine interface (HMI), even in power outage
- Stay notified of any event and prevent overloads through real-time remote monitoring capabilities
- Ability to customise circuit breaker with digital modules for ultra flexibility and operational efficiency without downtime
- Integrate Masterpact seamlessly in smart panels thanks to the embedded ethernet connection
- Same footprint allowing easier upgrades and replacements without any need for re-certification
“The future ready Masterpact MTZ is a game-changer when it comes to power distribution, so it’s great news that our UK customers are amongst the first in the world to start taking advantage of it,” commented Gary Buckingham, product segment marketing manager, Schneider Electric. “End users, specifiers, panel builders and contractors alike can expect significant benefits thanks to the new Masterpact’s superior connectivity, digital capabilities and ability to seamlessly integrate into our EcoStruxure architecture.”