Smart Buildings Show is opening its doors on the 8-9 November at The Barbican in London.
The free to attend show is the first dedicated smart commercial buildings show in the UK, and will feature many of the market leaders in this fast emerging market.
There are over 30 speakers in two theatres, plus a dedicated training hub.
- Claire Penny, Global Leader for Watson IOT for Buildings, IBM
- Nigel Hill, Managing Director, Umbra Shading
- Alejandro Navarro, Head of Strategy and Development, Professional Services, Mitie
- Adam Blinch, Director, Tuckers Consultancy Ltd
- Connected Smart Buildings - How will you change your company?
- Smart Buildings + Smart Workplace = Smart Experience
- Future Cities Catapult - Every journey to smart begins with a building
- Connected buildings – disconnected people?
- Smart Building Controls with Nano BEMS
Exhibitors at this free to attend event include RedstoneConnect, Mitie, GEZE UK, ENGIE. Synapsys, Sontay, Vestamatic GmBH, Distech, DEOS, EnOcean, Smart Buildings, Beckhoff, OpenSensors and Drax Technology.