With Smart Buildings Show only weeks away, it's time to register and ensure you don’t miss out on the UK's only free-to-attend event dedicated to smart commercial buildings.
To help, we’ve listed three reasons why you won’t want to delay your registration any longer!
1. Hear from the Industry Leaders in Smart Buildings, for free!
Smart Buildings Show is taking place on the 7-8 November, at The Barbican in London and the recently announced conference programme includes keynote addresses and presentations from some of the biggest names in the smart buildings industry including Bluetooth SIG, BSRIA, Engie, Honeywell Building Solutions, Hurley Palmer Flatt, IBM, ISS UK, JLL, KNX UK, Microsoft, Schneider Electric and Spica.
Hurley Palmer Flatt, will be looking at the changing role of the building manager. Paul Roche and Emma MacLeod from the company say that the built environment is in a constant state of flux. Over recent years the speed of building evolution has shown no signs of abating,and they say that since the start of the e-revolution although the physicality of buildings has changed little, the way in which the built environment interacts with its users has moved more markedly than at any point in history. This practical presentation will show facilities managers how to manage this change and and update their skills for the 21st century building.
2. Attend and boost your industrial credentials!
Event attendees can also boost their industry credentials by joining select CPD-accredited conference and training sessions. These sessions are also free to attend and include sessions from companies such as Beckhoff and Drax Technology.
The free conference will put you in front of all the latest thinking on smart buildings. With case studies, market analysis and a dedicated CPD theatre, you will be able to make the right decisions on your real estate's future.
3. Gain unmatched Insights into the IoT!
Karl Walker from Beckhoff will be discussing the practical uses for IoT in buildings and how “smart buildings” rely on this technology to connect disparate pieces of equipment to form an integrated control solution that can reduce energy costs, ensure occupier comfort, optimise the utilisation of space and assist facilities management with predictive maintenance.
And if that’s not enough, here are another four fast and efficient reasons to join us!
- Compare and source products & services – Engage directly with vendors one-on-one to find out more about their products, solutions and identify the best fit for your Smart Buildings requirements.
- Build your professional network - There is plenty of time for attendees to network with each other, meeting like-minded professionals who work in the smart buildings sector can lead to Smart new ideas, or potential partnership opportunities.
- Keep on top of industry trends - Smart Buildings Show is at the epicentre of development: there will be industry professionals from every sector showcasing new products, solutions and ideas.
- Fast track to save time – Attending just one day of the Smart Buildings Show will mean that you can meet all of the industries major players, saving precious time and resource for where it’s needed the most!