To achieve these goals, integrated security systems can be used to:
- Deploy sophisticated thermal screening
- Control access
- Automate the control and management of people flow and building occupancy
- Limit interactions with high-touch surfaces
- Detect noncompliance with social distancing protocols
- Monitor and detect mask compliance
- Assist with contact tracing
- Gain additional situational awareness
Making a More Secure, Healthier Environment
With modern, integrated security systems, security professionals can take proactive steps to enhance building safety; gain access to critical real-time data about their facility; improve compliance with new and changing regulations; manage people flow and occupancy levels; efficiently screen skin temperatures; detect proper mask usage and social distancing; contract trace; and improve overall situational awareness.
Honeywell is a leader in Healthy Buildings solutions for building owners looking to bring people back to buildings. Take advantage of our online library to learn more about safety, security and making your commercial building return ready.