Sustainability ensures you reach a balance between economic growth, environmental care and social well-being both now and in the future. The key to achieving this is a smart building which will deliver services that make occupants productive at the lowest cost and environmental impact over the building’s lifecycle.
But how do you make your building smart? Take your first steps into sustainability by registering for Smart Buildings Show 2023 which takes place at ExCeL London on 18 - 19 October and will connect you to the latest information and technology in the smart buildings industry.
Register now for your free ticket and:
- Get the information you need to make your buildings more economic and functional
- Be part of the latest thinking and share the experience of other organisations
- See what’s new in the industry and keep up to date with latest innovations and technologies
- Find new partners and business opportunities
- Network with your peers from other organisations
As well as an exhibition hall packed full of the latest technology, your ticket provides access to the full conference programme featuring companies such as Sauter Automation, Schneider Electric, Carbon Trust, Onnec and Mitie.